Full Time Manager/SupervisorPosted: January 21, 2020
At The Hershey Pantry, we work together to deliver the best experience to our customers, and we want YOU to join our team as the FRONT OF THE HOUSE MANAGER.
- Previous experience in restaurant supervision and management role
- Strongly focuses on customer service and guest experience
- Experience with POS systems
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel.
- Be a Leader and set a good example
- Fill hostess and server positions as schedule needs
Voted best breakfast in Central PA, we are a culinary hotspot in Hershey to locals and tourists alike. We value work ethic and a dedication to success.
As a valued member of our team, we compensate your hard work based on previous experience and current pay, providing benefits and bonuses.
Passion for Excellence
We believe that excellence comes from a dedicated staff, recipes made with love, and a shared goal to please our customers with the best dining experience we can.
If interested, contact Office Manager Mary at 717.533.7505 or email@example.com