Part-Time or Full-Time DishwasherPosted: August 8, 2019
We are looking for a dishwasher to join our Hershey Pantry Team at the Hershey Pantry and The Pantry Cafe. If you are looking to be part of team that works together and enjoys coming to work, give us a call!
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Experience in a professional fast-paced kitchen.
- Common sense and a superb work ethic
- Ability to do repetitive work proficiently and quickly
- Problem-solving skills
- Friendly and happy
- High energy level and a high stress tolerance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of day, night, weekend shifts, and holidays; along with, flexibility of role-wise to accommodate business levels
Please to fill out an application (the link to our applications is at the bottom of the page) and/or send your resume to email@example.com